The Grrrls Project provides training for school counselors, administrators and teachers who want to help middle-school aged youth delay sexual activity and make better decisions later when they do become sexually active.
Go Grrrls is a pregnancy prevention program that addresses the skills girls need to transition successfully to adulthood, including body image, decision-making, healthy relationships and sexual health. Attendees will develop skills for addressing issues of sexual health in ways that are non-judgmental, age-appropriate and medically accurate.
Goals for the Two-Day Training:
- Review the research behind the Go Grrrls program.
- Highlight key curriculum components and provide hands-on training.
- Equip participants with key facilitation and group management skills.
- Ensure participants are prepared to discuss sexuality with early adolescents.
(520) 326-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org